Price’s Collision Centers have been offering unparalleled services for over three generations. Known for their unrivaled service guarantees, Price’s offers a lifetime guarantee on all repairs. It’s our guarantee that has made Price’s the consumers choice for over 50 years.
Bobby Price, Jr. and his team operated collision repair facilities in Tennessee and Kentucky, serving customers in Bowling Green, Brentwood, Clarksville, Franklin, Hickory Hollow, Madison, Mt. Juliet, and Murfreesboro, with many more on the horizon. Having spent his entire career in the collision repair industry, Bobby tutored under his Father, Bobby Price, Sr. who originally learned the trade as an auto body repairman in the United States Air Force. In 1986, when Price Jr. was 27 years old, his father handed the reins of the business over to him. From there, Price Jr. focused on developing the attributes that make Price’s Collision Centers so popular today: excellent quality and unbeatable guarantees.
Today, Brittany Price Treadway, daughter of Bobby Price Jr., is the new owner of Price’s Collision Center. Not only is she dedicated to continuing her father’s legacy, but she is determined to make sure every repair is up to manufactures standards.
Why choose Price's Collision Centers?
- We guarantee our perfection won’t cost you more.
- You get a lifetime guarantee.
- Choosing your collision repairer is your choice… not the insurer’s.
- If the accident is not your fault, a perfect repair from Price’s won’t cost you a penny.
We take great care to ensure that every repair meets our standards for quality. The labor performed by us is guaranteed against any defect in workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle.
Our Warranty Provides
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on metalwork.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on paint, stripes and decals.
- One Year Limited Warranty on mechanical repairs.
- One Year Limited Warranty on parts (does not exceed mfg. warranty).
To provide you with added protection, your warranty is also registered with the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau (www.theacrb.com), an independent consumer protection organization. The Bureau functions as a consumer watchdog entity and customer experience evaluator for the collision repair industry.